Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Estoy un poco cansado


"Stop wasting your time
Fuck bareback
Fuck till you choke on your life"
Al Brown


I inherited the sloppy love-making from my father
and the constant romantic nagging from my mom
and I know you don't like that.

I want you to leave
alas
you're still here
persecuting me
with your daunting sex and opal breasts
those huge globs of molasses
that hang like ridiculous planet self-portraits

and your pubes

that fuel your tickling and clicking hip clock
are not quite the same to me
anymore.

But here I am
naggin' again
trying to make it seem
like it's some kind of song
a naked and grotesque nocturne.

I blame my mom for that
and my father
for the flaccidity of my uncircumcised penis
whom can't get up to satisfy
your always hungry
coo-coo wrist watch.

My love, I don't love you anymore
but I'm dazed by your relentless anatomy.

Have at you.

0 comments: